Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet the new Intern

Hi! I'm Paige Manieri, AFCA's new Communication Intern. I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself and how excited I am to be working with the AFCA this fall semester...

Currently, I am a senior Communications/Public Relations major at Messiah College. I work in the Communications office, helping to format the website and I am also involved in the college's PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) chapter. In addition to the work I do for AFCA, I am also working with a campaign team through Messiah to help develop a social media program for CURE International. I guess you could say, I have my hands full!

I'm very excited to be working with AFCA for the next 3 months. Not only will it be an incredibly useful learning experience for me, but I will also be able to help people who desperately need it. I've always wanted to work with non-profits, ever since I decided on a career in public relations. I thought, if I could use my talents to do some good in the world, it would be the least I can do.

Keep up with AFCA and I look forward to updating you on all that goes on with us plus my experience!

No comments: