· Medical supplies affecting 30,000 people in Papoli, Uganda
· School supplies for 800 children in Papoli, Uganda
· Medical supplies affecting 170,000 people in Kilembe Mines, Uganda
· 2,475,000 doses of antibiotics for children to keep full blown AIDS at bay in 35 clinics throughout Uganda
· Porridge, milk, and oil for 1600 children (twice daily) for 4 months in Mombasa and Voi, Kenya
· Nevirapine, an anti-retroviral drug for 500 children and mothers in Bulawayo, ZimbabweThis list is truly amazing and we are extremely grateful to these women!
For more information about Climb Up: Kilimanjaro and other fundraising initiatives, or to make a donation that will build on the list above, go to www.AFCAids.org.